Friday, June 12, 2009

Here in Utah

I haven't been here in Utah in many years (I don't mean layovers at the airport). Although it's been mostly work so far, we have had a chance to visit with some family and friends.

My mom and AnnaMae are with me. Mom is watching her while I do my demos and teach my classes. Wed, after we flew in and got into our hotel we had some of my mom's relatives come and visit, along with Brent, Brian's old mission buddy.

Now it's all work. My class yesterday was at the historic Armstrong Mansion. This was the home of the former mayor of SLC back around 1893. It was a small class, that lasted all day, then I went and visited 2 more stores after the class. I didn't get home until almost 10pm. Now I've got another day of work. I'll try to post photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment