Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Marianne at Work in California

I have been busy this whole week. I super-miss my family, but I am on a business trip in Anaheim. Nope, no Disneyland, though you can see the rides from my hotel room. All I do is work. In fact, this video was posted of what I do at work when I'm on a business trip. Here is me, teaching people how to color, posted by a company from the Netherlands.





However, I did get to have dinner in Downtown Disney, so I stopped by the Lego store to pick up a gift for Luke. I saw this little guy who was just waiting to quietly follow me home to help Luke defeat the evil Vader/Daddy. Too bad he wouldn't fit in my luggage.

I've been talking for 6 days straight. I'm tired, and I need clean water to drink. I am very ready to go home and get some love from my family. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment