Thursday, February 12, 2009

Asian Celebration this weekend!

Are you going? It's this weekend! I drew the artwork for the poster and you really should go, 'cause it's fun. See what they did with the beautiful fish I drew! There's tons of stuff for kids, teens, and adults. Plus the food is really good and pretty cheap (there are some noodles I get each year, and teriyaki chicken kabobs that are soooo tasty! You'd have to go to their website to find out cost www.asiancelebration.org



Here is a larger version of the artwork I created for them. They really like the fish this year. I think they like it more than the Shoes (07) or the Boat (08) I drew the last couple years. It might rival the popularity of the Manga guy I drew for the 2006 poster, which was the first time they had ever sold out of the t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment