Friday, February 13, 2009

Check out my new stamps


My stamp company, Our Craft Lounge, had it's second release today. You can go see the new stamps here. They are showing 28 new sets and I drew 24 of them! Talk about cool. You can buy them at specialty papercrafting stores across the country. Soon they'll be in Hobby Lobby (they're like Michael's, but only for 2/3 of the country). There are over 400 Hobby Lobby stores in the US. Wow!

this is a card I made from one of the sets. this is the kind of thing people make from these stamps. pretty cute, eh? you should see some of the other sets...and come say hi to me or my nephew at the Asian Celebration this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. ummm, when is Hobby Lobby coming here? I love the Hobby Lobby! They have it where I grew up in Kansas. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slowly they are creeping across the country. they used to have just 1 in UT, now they're up to 3. Probably in about 8 years there will be one in Bend, in 11 years there will be one in Spfld (not Eugene). my guess... we'll see if it comes true

    ReplyDelete