Monday, April 27, 2009

Home again...

...And I have the sweetest hubby.

Brian had the entire house cleaned (except for mopping). It looked great! That was hard for him, I know, but he did it.

to my sweet Brian-

thank you for the clean house
thank you for watching the kids ALONE
thank you for being in a good mood when I got home
thank you for being my best friend for almost 11 years
thank you for being my eternal companion for 6 1/2 years and counting
thank you for loving me so much that you're willing to spend eternity with my quirks :)

It feels so good to know that I am home for a month and I have a clean house, a full fridge, and that we all fell asleep for our afternoon nap at the same time. I had to get up, since it's hard to all sleep in the same queen bed anymore. We were all so tired, but 4 people in one bed is too much.

Whenever I go to California, particularly LA area, it makes me long for the clean, uncluttered Oregon. A gentleman on the flight down to OC told me that he just finished at a conference in P-town and learned that there were 3.6 million people in the state of Oregon and there are 3.7 million people in Orange County. Nothing but cars and people down there, whereas we have a gorgeous state, green trees, and a beautiful wetness called rain.

I love where I live, I love my friends, I love my family, and I love my husband.

3 comments:

  1. Brian was at church ( on time ) with the kiddos looking very put together. Little AM kept him running but he did a great job. Good daddy. That is so wonderful that he had everything done when you got home...
    Great tribute to your honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, too! I am glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete