Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I like markers


Brian snapped this photo Tuesday while I was at work. Of course he didn't try to stop her enjoying the markers, but he did get photos. When I got home she was covered in multicolored inks and B said she'd even eaten a few. Oh well, if you can't prevent a mess at least you can take photos of it :)

My mom is convinced that AnnaMae will be an artist just like her mama. So grandma said she's going to start hoarding every scrap of her artwork like she did with me (and still tries to).

These markers were a Christmas gift from grandma to AnnaMae. Luckily they are cheap, water-based things that are going to get ruined anyways.

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to say it looks like she is going to be like her mommy~~~ She looks so happy and excited to be creating her little masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete