Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lilacs and Teddy Ruxpin


Here is a picture that I just drew and colored from my work blog. I thought you would find it enjoyable to look at as spring approaches.

Work has kept me VERY busy so I haven't had a chance to post what the family did this weekend. However, we did learn yesterday from Luke that his ancestor is Teddy Ruxpin. Where that came from I have no idea, since we don't currently own nor have we ever owned a Teddy Ruxpin. They're possesed plush freak shows (Things from the 80's can be creepy). The only semblance between Luke and Teddy Ruxpin is that they are equally talented at moving their mouths.

Luke also claims that he is a robot and can "redo life" or rewind segments he doesn't like and do it again so it comes out the way he wants. If all of this is true, then he might really be descended from Teddy Ruxpin. The only question is if it's from my side of the family or Brian's?

No comments:

Post a Comment