Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Itinerary this week

This post is more for my mom and family to know where I am, but you'll get a flavor for what one of my business trips is like. I'm sitting at Eugene Airport typing this up:

Wed, March 18: 6:30 am Eugene to Seattle, Seattle to Cincinnati, Cincinnati to Hartford. Pick up rental car at 10pm Eastern Time. Drive 1hr, 15 min to Mystic, CT where I'm staying at my sales rep's house.

Thurs, March 19th: Teach a class from 8am to 4:30 pm. Go to my rep's place for dinner. Workshop from 6 to 8pm.

Friday: Drive 1 1/2 hrs to visit a store in West Hartford, CT from 10am-12pm. Get lunch. Drive 1 hr, 20 mins to get to Massachusetts, meet my sister at the school she works at. Evening, Band Concert for my nephew.

Sat: Drive 2 1/2 hrs each way to Boston to visit the temple. On our way back stop to watch my Nephew's play before going to bed.

Sunday: Drive to Hartford, return the rental car. Catch a 1:30 flight to Philadelphia, Philadelphia to Buffalo. Get some dinner.

Monday: Teach a class from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Get picked up and drive up to Niagra Falls, have dinner, then go through customs. Drive to Toronto.

Tuesday: Teach a class from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Go out for dinner with my Canadian friend.

Wed: Co-teach a class from 8 am to 3:30 pm. Catch a taxi over to the airport for my 6:30 flight home. Toronto to Denver, Denver to Eugene. Arrive back in Eugene at 11pm a week after I left.

The upshot of this trip is that I'll see my Brother-in-law, Niece, and Nephew who I haven't seen since I was preggers with Luke. I haven't been to my sister's house since I was 15. Aaannnd... since I'm staying the weekend with her I'm not using any vacation days! Woo Hooo! Weekend visit to my sister paid for by work. Now I just need that trip to SLC and Denver...maybe May?

I'll try to post photos for everyone. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment