Sunday, May 17, 2009

Simplification - make me an offer

I think that many of us set goals for the year, and are trying hard to forget what those goals were so that we don't feel guilty for not achieving them.

One of our goals this year is "simplification". If any of you are aware, Brian and I are packrats. We love free things and we love 2nd hand things. We are starting to feel cluttered however, and need to thin things down. My brother always pushes us to use Craig's List, but I'd rather help people I know or people in the Church first before letting strangers have it. Otherwise, we'll donate it to Value Village or Next Step Computer Recycling.

So, if you need or want any of the following, just lemmie know. Most is free, but I'll make a real bargain on the other stuff. I want it gone in the next few weeks :)

Free
• Mix 'n Match set of dishes and cups
• 19" TV. Only 5 years old, works great, with remote, but the coax input in the back is broken
• CD player, unknown quality
• 3 megapixel camera from Japan (shutter spring is broken)
• Big Stroller (The Ruhnows are borrowing it for a little while, then it's up for grabs if you contact me/them)
• Panasonic 3 phone system. Has a base unit with connected handset, the others 2 are wireless with incredible range and clarity. The two wireless units need to have the "1" button fixed. Originally worth $250
• Pen/Pencil storage cases (I have lots)- 12 x 16 in. great for organizing markers, pens, & pencils so kids can easily see what colors they have. Sits flat or upright. I use them for my markers. good for a classroom
• Seeds for your garden: Onion, Carrots, sunflowers, garlic, & more

CHEAP!
• Bedding for a queen bed (make offer) We got a new, deep mattress so our old bedding, mattress cover, etc. doesn't fit. Just let me know what you need
• Long Flourescent bulbs

And there will probably be more, this is all I can think of right now.

Then, there are the things I would like to have, so if you know of a great deal or have these to give away, please let me know

Want:
• Piano !!!
• Child size desk/chair
• Brian and Luke like old, classic Nintendo games and VHS documentaries/Kids movies
• Area rug or carpet remnants large enough to be an area rug

1 comment:

  1. Friend you should try out *Lane County Pay it Forward*! ;)

    ReplyDelete